13.11 Sir Henry's Badass Public House








Dear People,
I’m Sir Joe Henry Gordon. I want to introduce you to my beloved public house (=pub). It’s the tiniest pub in Germany/Europe/The World, but nevertheless the best place for getting drunk, singing the RED DEVILS anthem, dancing and meeting interesting people. Sir Henry’s can be found at Thalkirchnerstr.2; it’s the anteroom of the club “Yip Yab”. Everybody is welcome. No limits whatsoever bitches. Music ranges from A$AP to Sir Elton John. The pub is open every Friday from 8 pm until 11 pm. So you see, you only have 3 hours - not particularly long, but still the best 3 hours of the week. At 11 pm the doors to the club open. Also special events like concerts and other cultural happenings take place at the pub during the week. You will find information about all forthcoming events on this page. Actually I wasn’t intending to use facebook, but maaaaaan Marc Zuckerberg is a hell of a bastard and it’s simply the easiest way of letting everbody know about the greatest pub in the history of the world. We have 6,973,738,433 inhabitants in the world. 16 million “likes” for this page are the least I expect. So take care people and see you at Sir Henry’s Badass Public House soon!
Cheeeerio !
PS: -Every week I offer a different international beer
-You can decide which music is played at the pub, either by posting the track on the wall (and I’ll add it to the playlist) or by just hitting it in on my Ipad on Friday.


PEACE OUT MATES!


Excuse the occasional hyperbole